GeeksWithBlogs is becoming on of the most popular provider in blog space. I really wish for the best for it. Recently I noticed some of the great enhancements is being implemented here, which will definitely increase it's popularity among bloggers and readers. Besides there, I have some other ideas which can be considered:
1. I wish to have the full source codes available in zip for some code related post. Definitely I would love this type of feature, to have a single place where i can share my source codes and post along with it's explanations in my posts.
2. Besides the post integration in community credit, there should support where my submitted articles in GWB will be automatically approved in community credit in article category.
3. It would also be great to be submitted my post automatically in dotnetkicks, dzone, digg etc site
4. I am a Microsoft MVP. GWB are contemplating creating a small “MVP” badge to proudly display on MVP's posts. I definitely liked this idea.
5. The popularity will be greatly increase among bloggers, where there will be a good chance to be paid for the bloggers contents (of course based on quality and popularity). Some of sites already started implementing this idea. I think GWB can do that.
6. Should have some good support about cross posting. I do noticed some of the bloggers in GWB already left to other spaces (such as blogs.asp.net, msmvps/blogs etc). Having this support will also enable the current readers to get the posts of those bloggers.
7. I do post all of my tech thoughts in GWB. But I noticed www.asp.net is not accepting my articles or posts for its daily article section, as it is published in a blog site. GWB can do something for this.
8. Windows Live Messenger has some support to chatting in web sites. It would be fine to have group chatting with the readers and bloggers.
Technorati Tags: blog
| posted on Thursday, December 6, 2007 3:15 PM